Disclaimer: I received an order of Food Groove bites to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
Snacking has always been a problem for me. Not that having a snack is bad… but what I like to reach for. My number one go to is always candy. I crave something sweet in the afternoon. So when I learned more about Food Groove, I was so excited to try their bites!
From the owners:
- The bites are paleo friendly, not vegan or vegatarian friendly becuase they contain paleo protein powder and honey
- The company was looking for something natural and easy to consume to complement our running and triathlon lifestyle.
- They weren’t crazy with the options out there – they would never eat an entire energy bar because it would make them feel full before or during a workout. When taking a bite out of a bar, it wasn’t easy to save for later because it would either go stale or get our bags/pouches dirty. SO, they wanted to create something that’s easy to consume and where you could also save the rest for later if you wanted to. With ingredients they eat almost everyday, they combined everything together and created their Superfood Bites! Each pouch is one serving of 10 bites, so if you wanted to consume the entire pouch as a lifestyle snack or if you’re hungry, you wouldn’t have to feel bad doing so. Or, just like what they do, eat a few bites whenever you want to and reseal the bag / save for later.
- Their goal is to create a product line that actually tastes good and has ingredients that add value to everyone’s day-to-day lifestyle, targeting young kids all the way to athletes.
- All flavors are made with all natural organic ingredients and are Gluten Free, Non GMO, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Grain Free and two out of the three flavors are Paleo Friendly (Mother Earth (original) & Holy Truffle Punch! (dark chocolate).
Want to know what other Pros thought, check out their reviews below.