Disclaimer: I received complimentary product from SBR Sports in exchange for my honest review. No other compensation was received for this review. All thoughts are strictly my own based on my experience.
Skin care is the bane of my exsistance! How is that for a start to a post. I have always struggled with it. I have dry skin but when I sweat a lot (i.e. every time I workout), then I get zits and clogged pores. So I was excited to try something designed for athletes, any only 4 steps, which is my max. I get two kids ready in the morning with me, so I need quick and easy!
This 4 step regime consists of the cleanser, clarifying toner mist, moisturizer and multi tasking eye cream. I can do all 4 steps in about 5 minutes, which is pretty good because in that time, at least one of the kids stopped in and needed something. I think that my favorite part of the whole thing is the eye cream, so moisturizing and felt great. Below are the great benefits of this regime.
◦ Fights UV damage with powerful antioxidants (vitamins A, C, E, green tea,
◦ and super fruits)
◦ Accelerates skin’s natural exfoliation without irritation to even skin tone
◦ Strengthens barrier function to promote healthy, strong skin
◦ Rejuvenates, helps to increase firmness and elasticity
◦ Restores skin’s pH balance
◦ Moisturizes with natural humectants
◦ Reduces fine lines and wrinkles with anti-aging peptides
◦ Natural aloe, botanical and fruit extracts to soothe and nourish skin
◦ Formulated to gently cleanse away pore-clogging dirt, grime, sunscreen, sweat, chlorine and its chemical odor, bromine, and salt water
◦ Your go-to daily skincare regimen for noticeable results; uncovering a more youthful, restored, and revitalized complexion.
I also struggle with Eczema and dry skin. As you can imagine, this is worse in the winter and with the added salt from working out. This line of skincare has helped so much. There are no harsh scents that tend to make my skin react and break out.
I am so excited to team up with SBR Sports for a giveaway too, you could win a full size Dermasport set! (Watch for more giveaways here, IG and Twitter!) Don’t want to wait to win, you can head to their website and buy yours now, here.
What sport keeps you active?